The Huracane 38” Electric Longboard boasts of impressive quality and parts for its price. Its 6-ply maple and 2-layer bamboo deck gives the rider lots of control. Brakes are super sensitive on this model.
BLITZART Huracane 38″ Electric Longboard Main Features
- RANGE AND SPEED - With a max speed of up to 17 MPH and a range of up to 10 miles on one charge. Equipped with a secured 36V lithium-ion battery pack that can be fully charged within 2.5 hours.
- ERGONOMIC WIRELESS REMOTE - Easy to hold wireless remote that controls acceleration and deceleration with reverse capability. Two speed modes to beginners and advanced riders. Hold function to assist getting on and off the board.
- MAPLE WOOD + BAMBOO DECK & PREMIUM GRIP TAPE - The 6-ply maple wood deck sandwiched between a layer of bamboo on the top and bottom of the board giving it more flexibility and sturdiness.
- 350W BRUSHLESS HUB-MOTOR: Hub Motor vs Belt Driven Motor? Hub motors are more reliable and less problematic.Our hub motors give the board an aesthetically pleasing appearance to the overall design. Hub-motors are much quieter than belt driven motors.
- SHIPS FULLY ASSEMBLED AND READY TO RIDE - Save yourself the time and hassle of assembly when you can ride your board instantly out of the box.
With a top speed of up to 17 mph and maximum range of up to 10 miles on a single charge, the Huracane 38 allows you to ride in speed and comfort. It is powered by a 350W brushless hub-motor and equipped with a 36V lithium-ion battery pack that can be fully charged in just 2.5 hours. The Huracane 38 has an easy to hold wireless remote that controls acceleration and deceleration with reverse capabilities. Other notable features include: a concaved deck for foot stability and a maximum weight capacity of a 250 lbs. This model weighs just 13 lbs.
Customers find the Huracane 38” perfect for the daring rider. Acceleration is very quick and care must be exercised so as not to be thrown offboard. Hill climbing capabilities are awesome. Overall, this is a great electric skateboard for the daring rider.
Watch BLITZART Huracane 38″ Electric Longboard Video Reviews
Blitzart Huracane GT Unboxing, Review, and Test! | Best Cheap Electric Skateboard
In today's vlog, I unbox the $400 Blitzart Huracane GT 38" Electric Skateboard! The Blitzart Huracane GT is one of the best cheapest electric skateboards that ...
Blitzart Huracane GT vs. Blitzart Huracane (single motor)
A cruise on both the Blitzart Huracane GT (Black Wheels) dual motor versus the Blitzart Huracane (Green Wheels) single motor boards. Both are impressive for ...
The BLITZART Huracane 38” is a great electric skateboard for the daring rider. Its wide maple and bamboo deck design is made for foot stability and speed.
- Comes with an easy to hold wireless remote control
- Concave deck for foot stability
- Catchy design
- Weight capacity of 250 lbs
- Acceleration is quick