If you are buying a foldable e-scooter for the first time, the Inokim Quick 3 is the best model to start with. It’s easy to operate, comfortable to ride and comes with a great braking system. It’s a great last-mile solution for the commuter seeking to avoid traffic jams and steep cab fares. The Inokim Quick Series is made by MYWAY, an Israeli industrial design company with years of experience in designing and constructing scooters.
Inokim Quick 3 Electric Scooter Main Features
- The INOKIM Quick 3 (2017) is the latest evolution in the World's most popular Inokim Quick series.
- 10 X 2.5 inch pneumatic tires front and rear wheel for maximum comfort. Large and spacious deck for long distance commute.
- New improved Front and rear brake lights. 264 lbs maximum load capacity. Braking system: Rear disc brakes | Front V-brakes
- New throttle with LCD display: LCD provides information about travel speed, distance, more accurate battery status, speed control as well as other information.
- Easy to ride. 2 Seconds to fold and unfold. Easy maintenance. Maximum Range: 10AH battery 13-15miles 36V Motor 15MPH , 13AH battery 25-27miles 48V Motor 18MPH
The quick fold INOKIM Quick 3 features 10 x 2.5 front and rear pneumatic tires, a spacious deck and excellent rear disc brakes. It has a maximum load capacity of 264 lbs. The LCD screen displays travel speed, distance, battery status and speed control. When it comes to distance range, this model comes with options. With the 10AH battery and a 36V motor, maximum range is 13-15miles while top speed reached is 15 mph. With a 13 AH battery and a 48V motor, maximum range is around 25-27 miles while top speed reached is 18 mph.
The Inokim Quick 3 is such a breeze to operate and is convenient to bring around because of its quick fold feature. Customers who have purchased this model love its solid build and sturdy feel. It glides comfortably – a feature that novices will appreciate.
Watch Inokim Quick 3 Electric Scooter Video Reviews
Inokim Quick 3 Startup Guide
Unboxing your INOKIM Quick 3 for the first time? Watch this video for important tips.
Inokim Quick 2 vs Quick 3 Comparison
We did a head to head slope climbing comparison between the Inokim Quick 2 and Quick 3. The Quick 2 is a 250W 36V motor transmission, and the much ...
The quick fold Inokim Quick 3 is your e-scooter with all the essentials. With the 10AH battery and a 36V motor, maximum range is 13-15miles while top speed reached is 15 mph. With a 13 AH battery and a 48V motor, maximum range is around 25-27 miles while top speed reached is 18 mph. Overall, this model is a great choice for both the novice and the pro.
- Quick folding mechanism
- Pneumatic Tires
- Great distance range (13-15 miles / 25-27 miles depending on battery option)
- Solid build
- Great riding comfort and stability
- Desired speed limit has to be set every time
- Quite pricey
Folding e-scooter is shaping the future of urban transportDecember 26, 2016 - ISRAEL21c
The newest Quick-3 model, with a 48-volt motor, comes with an app that has several functions, from protecting the scooters against theft to providing a social network for Inokim users. All models can be zipped into a carrying case that has a shoulder...