The Drive Medical Phoenixhd4 Phoenix 4 Wheel Heavy Duty Scooter is another powerful mobility scooter from Drive Medical and DeVilbiss Healthcare. It provides users with indoor and outdoor independent mobility. A mobility scooter is equivalent to the wheelchair but configured like a motor scooter. Often referred to as a power-operated vehicle, scooter or electric scooter, a mobility scooter can have three, four, or five wheels. It also features a flat area for the feet and handlebars to turn one, two, or three steerable wheels. A good mobility scooter is highly maneuverable. This takes into account the rider who has issues with stamina, posture, arm/shoulder flexibility, and hand strength, as well as upper-body mobility and strength. Most power mobility scooters are assistive and of the sit-down variety. A mobility scooter is extremely beneficial for persons with systemic or whole-body disabling conditions such as coronary or lung issues, arthritis, and obesity, among many other conditions.
Drive Medical Phoenixhd4 Phoenix 4 Wheel Heavy Duty Mobility Scooter
- Quick and easy disassembly with quick connect batteries; Includes interchangeable color panels in Red and Blue
- Comes with headlight and large, plastic carry basket. Turning Radius: 54 inch, Climbing Angle: 6 degree, Ground Clearance: 3.75 inch
- Height adjustable swivel seat with two tone upholstery and fold down backrest; Armrests are padded and adjustable. Wheel Base Dimensions: 30.7 x 19.1 inches, Charger: 1.5A Offboard
- Easy to adjust tiller. Floor to Seat Height: 20 22 inches, Seat Dimensions: 17.5 inch W x 17 inch D, Front and Rear Wheels: 9 x 3 inches Flat free
- Ergonomic throttle control with easy freewheel operation; Flat free, non marking tires and anti tip wheels
The Drive Medical Phoenixhd4 Phoenix 4 Wheel Heavy Duty Scooter can run at a top speed of 4 mph. It has a maximum range of 15 miles. Its adjustable angle tiller has auto-straightening features and allows the user to position the controller into the most ideal driving position. Anti-tip wheels provide greater safety and stability. Other features include a height adjustable seat with flip-back adjustable arms, a free-wheel release knob, ergonomic finger-pull throttle (perfect for those with limited strength or dexterity), headlights, and a large, front, carry basket.
The Drive Medical Phoenixhd4 Phoenix 4 Wheel Heavy Duty Scooter is super convenient and compact. It is also easy to assemble and disassemble. To transport, simply take apart into four, easy to store and transport pieces. Comes with interchangeable color panels of red and blue. The standard features of a height adjustable seat, width adjustable arms, headlight and “Finger Pull” throttle provides added comfort and safety on every ride. This compact scooter comes with an easy to remove battery that can be charged separately from the unit. The Phoenix 4 Wheel Heavy Duty Scooter’s design provides enhanced stability on rough outdoor terrain, allowing you to cruise around town and countryside with ease.
Watch Drive Medical Phoenixhd4 Phoenix 4 Wheel Heavy Duty Mobility Scooter Video Reviews
Drive Medical Phoenix HD 4 Wheel by Marc's Mobility
www.marcsmobility.com Toll Free:800-677-6293 www.marcsmobility.com Toll Free: 800-677-6293 Call 800-677-6293 to Speak to Marc today . You can also ...
Drive Medical Phoenixhd4 Phoenix 4 Wheel Heavy Duty Scooter
http://bit.ly/Phoenixhd4 If you're seeking an easy, transportable mobility option that's ideal for outdoor use, but need a weight capacity greater than 300 pounds, ...
The Drive Medical Phoenixhd4 Phoenix 4 Wheel Heavy Duty Scooter provides enhanced stability. Riders can cruise around town with ease but can also traverse rough, outdoor terrain with no difficulty.
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Adjustable seats and arms rests
- Anti-tip wheels
- Ergonomic, finger pull throttle
- Quick and easy to disassemble
- Best to have spare batteries