The EV Rider – The RiderXpress RiderXpress 4 Wheel Scooter is the only transportable scooter on the market that features a full suspension system. This four-wheel model delivers on its promise of complete stability but with the turning radius of a three-wheeler. So if you are looking for a combo of stability and maximum maneuverability, this model’s for you. No need to compromise between the two. It is the only small, disassembling scooter available with a mono-shock suspension and a standard transaxle.
EV Rider – The RiderXpress 4 Wheel Electric Mobility Scooter
- The CityCruzer has the stability of a four (4) wheel scooter with the turning radius of a three (3) wheeler, providing the customer greater maneuverability.
- Range: 10-13 miles; top speed: 4 mph
- With a 285 lb load capacity and 4 wheels, the CityCruzer can transport higher weight individuals with a stability not usually found in portable scooters.
- Grade Ability: 8 Degrees; Ground Clearance: 3"
- It is the only small, disassembling scooter available with a mono-shock suspension and a standard size (not mini) transaxle
The EV Rider – The RiderXpress RiderXpress 4 Wheel Scooter is powered by a 450W / .50 HP 17.7: 1 2 Pole Brush Motor and a 12V 20 AH sealed lead-acid battery. Ground clearance is 2.8” while overall length is 42” without basket (46” with basket). Overall width is 23”. Overall height is 36”. Deck height is 5”. For transport, height folds to 17”. With the tiller & seat back folded with no armrests, it minimizes to a small 14”. Seat width, depth and height is 18″ W x 15.5″ Depth x 13.5″H. Cushion height for the seat is 23” from the floor, 18” from the floorboard or deck. Features include a turning radius of 38.6”, aluminum allow tire rims, electromagnetic brakes, 12 degree climbing angle and a load capacity of 300 lbs. Maximum speed is 5 mph (depending on user weight and incline). Comes with a digital display control, cup holder, adjustable swivel seats and wig-wag type throttle. The rear wheels are anti-tipper.
Customers who have purchased this model, like its turning radius. It makes a huge difference in navigation. What you would otherwise expect from a three-wheel mobility scooter is amazingly available in this four-wheel model. The EV Rider – The RiderXpress RiderXpress 4 Wheel Scooter is also heavy-duty. It may seem a little too bulky but customers don’t mind the extra heft as the stability is tops.
Watch EV Rider – The RiderXpress 4 Wheel Electric Mobility Scooter Video Reviews
EV Rider The RiderXpress RiderXpress 4 Wheel Scooter
http://bit.ly/RiderXpress4 The EV Rider brand RiderXpress 4 Wheel Mobile Scooter offers the stability of a four wheel scooter with the maneuverability of a three wheel scooter. This is the...
Ev Rider The Riderxpress Riderxpress 4 Wheel Scooter
Get a great deal on Ebay: http://rpon.us/t/B00NWQR2Q4 The Ev Rider brand Riderxpress 4 Wheel Mobile Scooter offers the stability of a four with the maneuverability of a three scooter. This...
The EV Rider - The RiderXpress RiderXpress 4 Wheel Scooter is a 4-wheel scooter with a 3-wheel turning radius. You no longer need to choose between stability and turning capacity! It comes with a great load capacity (300 lbs) and disassembles in seconds for easy hand-carry and storage.
- A 4-wheel scooter with a 3-wheel turning radius
- The only small scooter with a rear true mono-shock suspension
- 300-lb weight capacity
- Disassembles in seconds for storage or easy hand-carry
- Deep cushioned
- Heavy when assembled 135 lbs.