Macwheel Electric Scooter MX1 Review
Macwheel MX1 e-scooter is a great all-rounder at an affordable price. Due to its top speed of 15 mph we do not recommend it for kids.
- Top range: 18.6 miles
- Top speed: 15.6 mph
- Tires: non-pneumatic
- Electric motor: 350W
- Double-braking system
- Quick folding mechanism
- Digital speedometer
- Load capacity: 256 lbs
- Lack of rear-end suspension
- Somewhat familiar design (Xiaomi M365)
- Superior performance - The electric scooter features an upgraded 350 Watt motor, boasting an 18. 6 MPH max speed and a range of 17 miles, tackles steep 15% hills with ease.
- One-step fold design - With 1-second foot-actuated folding, the electric scooter can be quickly collapsed. After folding, the Max scooter can be carried one-handedly, making it a perfect commute companion.
- Safety and comfort - Braking is smooth and secure. The excellent braking system makes the brake respond more quickly and improves the safety when in use. The front shock absorber provides maximum rider comfort.
- Riding handily - Simply connect Max electric scooter via Bluetooth and use the app to check the scooter before every use, active cruise control and view other riding statistics, available on iOS and Android.
- Unique and humanize - The adult electric scooter is equipped with wider foot anti-slip pedal for larger feet support, dual headlights for safe night riding, and clear LED display for relieved riding.
Watch Macwheel Electric Scooter MX1 Video Reviews
MACWHEEL Electric Scooter Review |18.6 Mile Range | 15.6 MPH
Looking for an electric scooter for this spring and summer. Check out the macwheel. Specs Motor 0:50 Folding 1:30 Lights 2:55 Bell 3:22 Throttle 3:48 Tires 1:51 ...
Macwheel - Best Electric Scooter Under $400!
The Macwheel MX1 has anti-puncture tires, 18 mile range and 16mph top speed. We compare it to Xiaomi M365 to see if it's the best scooter under $400.