Macwheel Electric Scooter MX1 Review
Macwheel MX1 e-scooter is a great all-rounder at an affordable price. Due to its top speed of 15 mph we do not recommend it for kids.
- Top range: 18.6 miles
- Top speed: 15.6 mph
- Tires: non-pneumatic
- Electric motor: 350W
- Double-braking system
- Quick folding mechanism
- Digital speedometer
- Load capacity: 256 lbs
- Lack of rear-end suspension
- Somewhat familiar design (Xiaomi M365)
- All In One Product: F40 reaches a top speed of up to 18.6 mph, a max range of 25 miles on a single charge, and accommodates a max load of 220 lbs. 350W output helping you conquer up to a 20% grade slope.
- Improved Riding Experience: The 10 inch pneumatic tires, with superior shock absorption, make your ride smoother and more stable even on bumpy terrain or rough surfaces.
- Comfortable and Safe Ride: Equipped with a front-wheel mechanical drum brake and a regenerative electric rear brake, the dual brake system ensures a safe ride. With a regenerative braking system recycled energy from riding.
- Extraordinary Functionality: The Smart Battery Management System ensures battery safety and to notify you of any battery alerts when needed.
- With the Quick Folding System, the F40 can be easily folded in 1 second to store in the trunk.
Watch Macwheel Electric Scooter MX1 Video Reviews
MACWHEEL Electric Scooter Review |18.6 Mile Range | 15.6 MPH
Looking for an electric scooter for this spring and summer. Check out the macwheel. Specs Motor 0:50 Folding 1:30 Lights 2:55 Bell 3:22 Throttle 3:48 Tires 1:51 ...
Macwheel - Best Electric Scooter Under $400!
The Macwheel MX1 has anti-puncture tires, 18 mile range and 16mph top speed. We compare it to Xiaomi M365 to see if it's the best scooter under $400.