Last-mile vehicle choices can range from skateboards to e-bikes to unicycles. But when it comes to foldable e-scooters, the Airwheel E6 always takes the top spot for its sturdy frame and detachable battery. This makes it travel-friendly than most models as batteries now have to be declared and checked in. The Airwheel brand (smart scooters and skateboards) has been in the market since 2004 and has since served over 30 million customers in 168 countries.
Airwheel E6 Foldable Electric Scooter Main Features
- Extremely Handy and One Key To Fold, Made of aluminum alloy,is light and portable,it can be easily carried into buses,subways and trains etc.It only weights 14.15kg
- Quality battery Quick-charge Longer service life. E6 is coupled with car-level Li-ion battery set,light and delicate.Also,an USB port is added to the battery.Internationally branded Li-ion battery guarantees sufficient power supplyModular battery design to fulfil infinite range External modular battery design enables riders to change the battery,to upgrade range and to maintain the battery easily. Battery is 248WH.
- Airwheel E6 selects the rubber saddle,instead of sponge cushion.Based on a large amount of riding data analysis,the saddle of Airwheel E6 is in left-right design with balanced force and good ventilation.Patented body design. Participate in Red Dot Award.Light and stable X shaped design enables the 14.15KG body to bear 100KG load,a remarkable combination of structure and material.
- Car-level painting technology, Double damping system adapting to various road conditions,High efficient USB port, Intelligent EBS braking system
- C-AT Vehicle Control System, APP Functions, Airwheel Customized High Performance Hub Motor 300W powerful customized high performance hub motor, integrated with the electrical power drive system, transmission device and the electrical braking system, offers more powerful and stable force.
This sturdy e-scooter’s frame is made of magnesium alloy. It runs at a top speed of 12 mph and has a 15-mile range. It can climb inclines of 15 degrees. Other notable features include large 8” tires, rear brakes, headlights and rear reflectors, a mobile app (for alarms and diagnostics), and a lithium battery which lasts around 800 cycles. The Airwheel E6 weighs 31.2 lbs but can accommodate a maximum load of 220 lbs.
The Airwheel E6 is cheekily known to customers as the Mars Rover for its space age design. In fact, reviews claim that it looks like a Transformer. It can accommodate riders who are 5” to 6”5 tall. The X-shape makes the scooter really stable as it helps riders cruise through unstable surfaces.
Watch Airwheel E6 Foldable Electric Scooter Video Reviews
Airwheel E6 electric bike, teach you how to install it and use it
Airwheel E6 electric bike, teach you how to install it and use it sales site: amzn.to/2gv20wB.
Airwheel E series product: E6 electrc bike
Airwheel E series product: E6 electrc bike sales site: amzn.to/2gv20wB.
The Airwheel E6 is your space-age foldable e-scooter that delivers smooth rides and great stability.
- Self-diagnostic features (own mobile app)
- Built-in alarm
- No drag factor when climbing
- Accommodates heights from 5” to 6”5
- Can support up to 220 lbs
- Hard seat (but can be replaced)