EPIKGO SPORT Hoverboard Review
The EPIKGO SPORT Self Balancing Hoverboard takes neighborhood cruising a notch higher. Like its EPIKGO sibling, this model has all the bells and whistles but with a Bluetooth 4.0 speaker. It still has the great safety standards that the EPIKGO is known for, plus a whole lot more power.
EPIKGO SPORT Hoverboard – Main features
- It has 400w dual motors that help it climb slopes as steep as 18 degree and lasts over 1 hour and over 10mile range on a single charge, making it the most powerful balance board on the market.
- The sport features stream-lined racing tires increase speed and provide a faster, smoother ride; rated ip56 for solidness and water resistance; easily maneuver through grass, mud and sand on the board built to do more.
- Epikgo is nearly 2x more powerful and 30% larger than the leading competitor meaning more foot space, stable ride and control; plus the built-in 2- hour fast-charging technology.
- 1 year limited warranty covers parts and labor from the manufacturer.
- EPIKGO's balance board with built-in LG Smart Battery & Tested by ISO17025 accredited lab to meet UL2272 standard. Underwent and passed 159 tests regarding safety regulations, meaning no potential fire hazards.
The EPIKGO SPORT Self Balancing Hoverboard is powered by a 400W dual motor – powerful enough for steep climbs of 30 degrees. It provides a distance coverage of 12 miles on a single charge (making it one of the most powerful hoverboards on the market). It features streamlined racing tires, an IP56 water resistance rating, plus a UL 2272 certified balance board with UL2271 Smart Battery rating. This means that this model has passed 159 safety tests. No potential fire hazards for this one. Fully charges in two hours. Weight capacity is at 265 lbs.
Customers who have purchased this model are impressed with the EPIKGO SPORT’s performance. It packs so much power for its size and is a great upgrade for the thrill seeking rider. It is easy for the novice to learn, provides more power and is 30% larger than the leading competitor.
EPIKGO SPORT – Watch Video Reviews
EpikGo Sport Plus review: If Ferrari ever made a hoverboard, this would be it
Check out my newest review on the 40mph off road Work Electric scooter! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c32OukXnhRU Why does this hoverboard go as ...
For more information on self-balancing hoverboards follow the links below
The very latest news on electronic accessories and gadgets
The EPIKGO SPORT Self Balancing Scooter takes hoverboard riding to the next level. It’s twice as powerful, 30% larger than the leading competitor and can tackle different types of terrain.
- Charges in just two hours
- 30% larger than the leading competitor
- With IP56 rating
- Can climb 30 degree slopes
- 12 miles on a single charge
- Tires are not inflatable