Merax 26” Electric Mountain Bike Review
The Merax 26″ Electric Bike is a top of the line city bike that has the appearance and construction of a hybrid electric bike that makes it a cool and most importantly, a rather affordable choice. The Merax adult e-bike suits riders up to 250 lbs so it can basically accommodate average to large users.
It also comes with an aluminum body and is powered by a 36V lithium battery. The bike comes with a partial charge, but you need to fully charge it prior to your first ride, making sure you don’t run out of power, as you’re riding around town or commuting to work.
The black Merax e-bike is equipped with a 350W High Speed Motor offering you an adrenaline pumped ride on your way to school, play, work or sports practice. In addition, this model has a removable and rechargeable battery that can prevent theft and let charging anywhere.
In terms of speed, it is not the fastest that an e-bike can assist a user with, but it is acceptable given this model is for commuting. After all, 20 miles per hour (32 km per hour) is the legal limit in the US for Class 1 and 2. It is the speed that the motor can assist you on an e-bike while 15.5 mph in Europe.
Merax 26” Electric Mountain Bike Specification & Main Features
- 【Premium Performance】A powerful 350W Motor delivers speed up to 18 mph and smooth acceleration. 36V/8.8Ah Lithium-Ion Battery ensures a ride up to 20 - 26 miles on a single charge under ideal rod condition. LED Display shows battery life and 5 speed settings. A shiny front headlamp equipped for safe night riding.
- 【Pure Electric & PAS Modes】 Enjoy this electric bike as a pedal bike and vary your speed quickly by easily changing between the 5 levels of PAS mode. Or simply engage the thumb throttle for a quick burst of speed for a free ride. Smart digital panel allows for easy changing while riding.
- 【Shimano Shifter & Brake System】Classic Shimano 7 speed gear and top of the line disc brakes delivers reliable shifting and powerful stopping power on various road conditions.
- 【Lightweight & Suspension Fork】26" Aluminum Alloy Frame constructs a 48.5 LBS electric bike weight with battery mounted, making it a rather light e-bike compared to others on market. Sturdy suspension fork ensures smooth rides on bumpy surfaces
- 【Assembly Instruction】Please read the product description before purchasing. Rotate the fork a full 180 degrees before assembling the front wheel (when properly rotated, the brake will be in front of the bike) Weight Capacity: 250 LBS. 📌📌 The battery arrives partially charged, and needs to be charged fully prior to the first ride.
Without even saying, the Merax Electric Mountain Bike is one of the best for acceleration in the e-bike category. On just a full charge, you can ride between 22 to 28 miles per hour.
The Merax Mountain Bike gives you the advantage of saving on fuel cost while also helping save the environment. It has no emissions, meaning no contribution to air pollution. Plus, you can skip the traffic and get to your destination faster than you would when aboard a bus or any other public transportation means.
It also offers you with safe night riding because it has a headlamp, allowing other pedestrians and motorists to see you clearly even in low lighting conditions.
If you’re looking for a smooth ride even on a rough or bumpy surface, with its sturdy suspension fork, Shimano 7-speed gear and solid brakes Merax electric bike has got you covered.
Merax 26” Aluminum Electric Mountain Bike Shimano 7 Speed E-Bike 2019
Special discount on PRODUCT: https://amzn.to/2B4cmRg Merax 26” Aluminum Electric Mountain Bike Shimano 7 Speed E-Bike 36V Lithium Battery 350W ...
The Merax electric bike is more of a hybrid than a hardcore mountain e-bike. With a strong 350W motor, 20 mph top speed, max. range of up to 15 miles and price below $700 mark, the Merax e-bike has a lot going for it.
- Great acceleration
- Top speed: 20 mph
- Top range: 15 miles
- 2 Driving modes: e-bike & PAS (pedal assist)
- Aluminum Frame
- Shimano 7 speed gear
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs
- E-motor: 350W
- Poor power when going uphill
- No rear light
- Heavy, especially if you have to carry it up the stairs
- Battery life decreases in cold