Schwinn Sycamore 350W Electric Bike Review
Schwinn Sycamore is another cool choice for a hybrid bike. It has the combined performance and power of an e-bike and a mountain bike. It is accommodating enough to fit most adult riders.
The Schwinn e-bike offers fun and comfortable ride experience on both smooth roads and bike trails alike.
The Sycamore model comes with a built-in battery and electric motor. The powerful 350W motor offers great assistance via easy to use thumb controller. In addition, it has a removable battery that can last for miles. It can also recharge using a typical household outlet.
Schwinn Sycamore 350W E-Bike Specification & Main Features
- Versatility is the big idea: hit the trails, zoom down bike paths and enjoy your commute on this dual-sport hybrid
- Customize your ride with the 350-watt hub-drive pedal-assist motor with a thumbpad controller and LCD display
- Schwinn aluminum dual-sport frame with SR Suntour NEX suspension fork with 63 mm of travel & hydraulic lockout keeps you in control of your ride
- 8-speed Shimano Alivo drivetrain with a Shimano Altus trigger shifter and front and rear alloy mechanical disc brakes for a durable yet smooth ride
- Schwinn Quality comfort seat and ergonomic grips add crucial comfort at key bike touch points
When it comes to riding faster, you can rely on the additional power boost coming from its motor that is sufficient in offering you a faster and longer ride with a minimal effort.
The Schwinn Sycamore e bike comes with a battery life indicator letting you know the battery status for the next day’s ride. Based on the level of assistance chosen, you can look forward getting between 45 to 60 miles on a single charge.
Schwinn Sycamore 350W Electric Bike Video Review
Schwinn Sycamore eBike - Model Year 2018 Sport Hybrid Electric Bike
Let's go electric! Schwinn's all-new eBike series lets you enjoy the pleasures of bike riding without the stress of daunting hills and sweaty rides.
The Schwinn Sycamore electric bike is the perfect all-rounder and is best suited for regular bike trails and smooth roads. Its top features include aluminum frame, modern LED display, 8-speed Shimano Alivo drivetrain and removable battery. If budget is not a problem you should give it a go.
- 8 varying driving modes
- Removable and easy to charge battery
- Powerful 350-watt hub-drive
- Handlebar mounted display
- Up To 60 Miles per charge
- Top Speed: 20 mph
- Pretty expensive
- A bit hefty
- The welds seem to be more about durability than looks