Is your child too old for the kiddie e-scooter but too young for the full-scale one? Then the Razor E200 fits the bill perfectly! This is where power meets safety and great design. Your young teen will find this e-scooter a serious upgrade from the regular scooter. It is the best way to satisfy their need for speed without all the unnecessary features. It has more power and is ideal for older kids with good hand strength and coordination. At just 40 lbs, the Razor E200 Electric Scooter is easy to lift and to handle. These features are valuable when it comes to camping or out of town trips. In addition to e-scooters and kick scooters, Razor is also known for Crazy Car Shifts (for drifting), ride-ons, skateboards, hovertracks and jetts (heels with wheels).
Razor E200 Electric Scooter Main Features
- High-performance motor with speeds up to 12mph.Maximum Weight- 154 Pounds. Age- 13+. Deck-Full-size – length 26 inch, width 8 inch
- Scooter includes with a UL Approved battery charger, and all the tools needed for its light assembly.Grips: Soft, rubber
- Initial charge time: 12 hours. Charge the battery prior to use. If the motor does not engage, replace throttle & control module
- Run time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous ride time. Run time may vary depending on riding conditions, climate and/or proper maintenance.
- Features rear wheel drive for increased traction and control
- Battery: 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid, rechargeable. Includes: Battery charger
- Motor: 200-watt, high-torque, chain-driven
The Razor E200 features a full-size deck and frame. It can reach a maximum speed of 12 mph while the battery gives you up to 40 minutes of continuous use. Its all-steel frame and fork can carry a maximum of 150 lbs. It has a high-torque chain-driven motor, twist-grip acceleration control, hand-operated rear brakes, 8-inch pneumatic tires and a retractable kickstand. This model runs on a 24 volt (two 12 volt) sealed lead acid rechargeable battery system. When assembled, it measures 37” x 16” x 42” and weighs 40 lbs. This scooter is available in gray and teal.
This e-scooter has earned good customer reviews, scoring high for a teen scooter with the only inconvenience being its 8-12 hour charging time. Parents love the low ground clearance even if it encounters the occasional road bump on uneven roads or under heavy riders. Close to the ground means more balance, no flipping, no slipping – good feature to have when your young teen does stunts! The chain-driven motor, in tandem with the eight-inch tires, guarantees a smooth ride. Also, this isn’t a free-wheeling scooter. If the battery goes down, the Razor E200 cannot be handled manually by foot kick.
Watch Razor E200 Electric Scooter Video Reviews
Razor E200 Electric Scooter Review (The Ride, Features, Comparisons, Length Of Charge)
http://www.twinpossible.com Mikayla shows off and tries out her Razor E200 electric scooter for the very 1st time on a full charge. It was a birthday gift, and we ...
Razor E200 Review & Ride
This video is about Razor E200 Review & Ride.
This e-scooter is a serious upgrade from the regular scooter. Easy maneuvering and pneumatic tires give your young rider a great riding experience.
- Sturdy motor, durable built
- Can reach a maximum speed of 12 mph
- Low ground clearance, more balance
- Catchy design
- Supports up to 150 lbs
- Not a free-wheeling scooter
- Does not fold
- Not key operated