Is your child too old for the kiddie e-scooter but too young for the full-scale one? Looking for a seated or standing ride? Then the Razor E200S fits these two requirements perfectly! With a removable seat, this is power and comfort combined. Your young teen will find this e-scooter a serious upgrade from his previous one. It is the best way to give him speed and safety without all the unnecessary features. The E200S has more power and is ideal for older kids with good hand strength and coordination. They will enjoy running your errands and picking up items from the grocery store. The best part? A padded and removable seat post. Cruise in style and show off your moves without the seat. Pop it back and sit relaxed while running your errands. Weighing only 46 lbs, the Razor E200S Electric is lightweight and easy to handle. In addition to e-scooters and kick scooters, Razor is also known for Crazy Car Shifts (for drifting), ride-ons, skateboards, hovertracks and jetts (heels with wheels).
Razor E200S Electric Scooter Main Features
- Boasting a high-torque, ultra-quiet chain-driven motor and a handy twist-grip throttle
- High-performance motor with speeds up to 12mph
- Powered by a long lasting rechargeable 24V Seal battery system
- Features a hand operated rear brake, spring loaded kickstand, large 8-inch pneumatic tires and a removable ridding seat
- Scooter includes with a UL Approved battery charger and all the tools needed for its light assembly
- Initial charge time: 12 hours. Charge the battery prior to use.
- Recharge time: Up to 12 hours, even if the light turns green. Recommended maximum charging time is 24 hours.
- Run time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous ride time. Run time may vary depending on riding conditions, climate and/or proper maintenance.
Like the Razor E200, the E200S model features a full-size deck and frame. It can reach a maximum speed of 12 mph. The battery gives up to 40 minutes of continuous use. The frame and fork are made of steel and can carry a maximum of 154 lbs. It has a high-torque chain-driven motor, twist-grip acceleration control, hand-operated rear brakes, 8” pneumatic tires and a retractable kickstand. This runs on a 24 volt (two 12 volt) sealed lead acid rechargeable battery system. When assembled, it measures 37” x 16” x 42” and weighs 46 lbs. This scooter is available in red and teal.
The Razor E200S Electric Scooter is popular with parents because of its safety features. This far outweighs the inconvenience of the 8-12 hour charging time. Parents love the low ground clearance even if it encounters the occasional road bump on uneven roads or under heavy riders. Close to the ground means more balance and parents love this because it prevents flipping or slipping – good feature to have when your young teen tries out stunts! The removable padded seat and seat post make it an ideal choice for young teens or petite adults. The chain-driven motor, in tandem with the eight-inch tires, guarantees a smooth ride. Also, this isn’t a free-wheeling scooter. If the battery goes down, the Razor E200S cannot be handled manually by foot kick.
Watch Razor E200S Electric Scooter Video Reviews
Razor E200S Seated Electric Motorized Scooter
Check out this electric scooter: http://vminnovations.com/Product_49731/Razor-E200S-Seated-Electric-Motorized-Scooter-Teal-13112745.html - Speed up to 12 ...
This video was uploaded from an Android phone.
With a removable seat and powerful motor, your young teen will find this e-scooter a serious upgrade from the regular kiddie e-scooter.
- Sturdy motor, durable built
- Speeds up to 12 mph
- Removable padded seat and seat post
- Low ground clearance for stability
- Can transport up to 150 lbs
- Not a free-wheeling scooter
- Does not fold
- Not key operated