With its breakthrough hub motor technology, the Razor Power Core 90 Electric Scooter takes kiddie e-scooters to the next level. The Razor brand has been combining cutting-edge technology, high-quality materials and revolutionary systems since 2000. Quickly becoming an American culture icon for its scooters, Razor has continued to increase its product line to include Crazy Car Shifts (for drifting), ride-ons, skateboards, hovertracks and jetts (heels with wheels). Today, it offers a full line of products influenced by its Southern California base and rooted in action sports such as BMX, motocross, snowboarding, skateboarding and surfing.
Razor Power Core 90 Electric Scooter Main Features
- New power core Technology and design features 2x the increased ride Time and 50% more power than the original Razor E90
- Maintenance free with no Alignment, no chain, and no chain tensioner needed
- Speeds up to 10 mph with up to 80 minutes of continuous use
- Features a kick start, high-torque hub motor, push-button throttle, hand-operated front fender brake, urethane front wheel, and retractable kickstand
- Recommended for ages 8 and up; supports riders up to 120 pounds
The Razor Power Core offers up to 70 minutes of continuous use. This model’s steel frame and fork has a retractable kick stand and rides on a urethane front wheel and an airless rear wheel. It features a kick start system, in-wheel hub motor with a push-button throttle. Front brakes are hand-operated. The Power Core 90 measures 31.5” x 14” x 33” and can easily transport up to 120 lbs at a maximum speed of 10 mph or 16 kmh. Product weight is 22 lbs. This model comes in green and pink.
Customers who have purchased the Power Core 90 like the simple push button throttle. This is perfect for younger children as the normal motorbike-style grip might need a bit more coordination and skill. If your young child can handle a variable twist throttle to accelerate, we highly suggest the Razor E100. Otherwise, if you feel that this will become a problem, the Razor Power Core 90 is a better choice in terms of safety and ease. Note that the ground clearance is low. While this may not get the rider through humps and bumps, it makes the unit very stable. The Power Core 90 can be used as a traditional scooter as well.
Watch Razor Power Core 90 Electric Scooter Video Reviews
Razor Power Core 90 Electric Scooter
Razor Power Core 90 Electric Scooter.
Razor power core 90 electric scooter review
This e-scooter features a push-button throttle and enhanced foot brakes. It can also be used as a traditional kick scooter.
- Push button throttle
- Lightweight, easy to maneuver
- Great balance, easy to control
- Enhanced brakes
- Limited speed and power for inclines
- Does not fold