RND R1 Foldable Electric Scooter Review
RND R1 Foldable Electric Scooter – Main features
An affordable electric scooter with great speed, range and modern design.
- INNOVATIVE FOOT CONTROL ACCELERATOR: RND R1 opens a new SMART TRAVEL ERA. R1 uses Foot Control Accelerator to speed up. Only 15 seconds riders can reach the speed from 0-25KM/H. (The highest speed is 30KM/H.) The smart chip inside the pedal will adjust the most suitable running speed according to its loading and the road condition, riding speed is as smooth as the car driving. There is no recoil force when accelerating and decelerating, giving you an unprecedented comfortable riding experience!
- 8 INCH VACUUM TIRE: R1 also made great efforts in tire optimization. R1 chooses a larger and wider 8-inch explosion-proof vacuum tire as its rear tire which can easily go through various road surfaces and ease bumps. More importantly, R1 move its motor to rear wheel to propel the entire scooter instead of pulling the scooter also contributed greatly to reducing the recoil.
- LG DETACHABLE BATTERY: R1 uses LG UL 2272 certificated Lithium battery, which lasts longer and safer, and doesn't have to worry about the explosion. At the same time, the R1's battery is detachable, simply remove the bottom screw and pull out the bottom cover, which is convenient for drivers who want to upgrade or fix the battery. Each R1 battery is guaranteed for 6 months. If there is any problem with the battery within 6 months, please contact us for replacement.
- E-ABS BRAKE: The R1 is equipped with EBS brake for safety. Once pressing the handbrake, the E-ABS Electromagnetic Power Brake will cut off the power and then reduce the speed for double safety. R1 guarantee the Safety Braking Distance is less than 3.5 meters when under 20km/h speed. Since the motor and brake of the R1 are at the rear tire, there is no situation of overturning when braking. No fear of continuous downhill braking!
- SPEED & BATTERY LIFE: R1 uses 36V/5.2Ah lithium battery which will last for 18-23KM under one fully charge (4-6H). Riding distance will different from road conditions and load bearing. Under normal circumstances, we suggest customer to riding at 25km/h. Under this speed, the scooter will enter ECO mode and lower the battery consumption.
Read Electric Scooter Reviews
Watch Video Reviews
RND R1 Electric Scooter Review
First thoughts out of the box was very nice looking scooter. I had to manually connect the handlebars and they came with convenient grooves to keep them set.