The SKATEBOLT Electric Skateboard boasts of a 25 mph top speed and a regenerative braking system. It also offers great control and maneuverability.
- Waterproof grade of IP33
- Top speed of 25 mph
- Range of 15.5 miles
- Load capacity of up to 280 lbs
- Up to 30 degrees climbing angle
- Low tolerance for bumpy roads
Skatebolt Electric Skateboard Editor’s Review
The Skatebolt electric skateboard amazed us right from the beginning. Long-range, high performance, a higher weight capacity and a sturdy design … everything the experienced rider wants in an electric skateboard. Find these features and more in our editor’s review down below.
Main Features & Top Specs
- Upgraded Performance - Skatebolt Electric Longboard can reach the range up to 22-25 miles with 7500 mAh battery capacity. 4 speed and braking modes available. Its running speed goes up to 24-27 MPH and you can adjust the brake mode according to the speed you choose.
- Cruise Control - The cruise control function has added to the 3rd Tornado and it also comes with the new version screen display remote controller. Always keep you an update for the speed, battery power, range and brake mode of the motorized skateboard.
- Swappable Motors - With dual hub motors, it’s strong enough to climb a 25% steep hill.You can change the PU wheel on the board when they get damaged instead of replacing the whole motor.
- Durable and Stable - This longboard is made with 8 layers of northeast maple which make it sturdier to support a weight up to 280 lbs. The wheels (90 mm) and the deck (38*9.4*5.5 in) are wider for a smooth and stable skateboarding.
- Taillights for Safety - The powered skateboard is equipped with 2 red warning taillights. To ensure a safe riding in the dark street. They will keep blinking to warn any vehicles coming behind you when you hold the brake.
The SKATEBOLT Electric Skateboard is powered by a 1000W (500W each) dual brushless motor and a 6600 mAh 36V LG lithium battery. Features include a top speed of 14 mph (on low speed mode) and 25 mph (on high speed mode), climbing angles of 25-30 degrees, a maximum range of 15.5 miles, a load capacity of up to 280 lbs, regenerative braking, and a wireless remote control. Charging takes just two hours.
Serious skateboarders are drawn to this model’s 25 mph top speed and regenerative braking. It allows them great control and maneuverability. The only con about the SKATEBOLT is its performance over bumpy roads. It doesn’t take shock well. But overall, it’s a great performer over city roads and smooth surfaces.
It’s also worth noting that this skateboard and not only faster but also much cheaper than the Boosted Board. For those of you who are still undecided we highly recommend reading our review of the Boosted Board 2nd Generation.
Compare the best and most popular electric skateboards on the market – Best Electric Skateboards Compared
TOP 10 Electric Skateboards – Review The Best Urban Electric Skateboards of 2018
Watch SKATEBOLT Electric Skateboard Video Reviews
The very latest news on electronic accessories and gadgets