The BLITZART Huracane 38” is a great electric skateboard for the daring rider. Its wide maple and bamboo deck design is made for foot stability and speed.
- Comes with an easy to hold wireless remote control
- Max speed of up to 19 MPH
- Max range of up to 10 miles
- Weight capacity of 250 lbs
- Not the fastest customer service support
BLITZART Huracane 38″ Electric Skateboard Editor’s Review
BLITZART Huracane 38″ Electric Skateboard boasts of impressive quality and parts for its price. Its 6-ply maple and 2-layer bamboo deck gives the rider lots of control. Brakes are super sensitive on this model.
BLITZART Huracane 38″ Main Features
- Range and Speed - A max speed of up to 19MPH and a range of 6-10 miles, and equipped with a secured 36V, 4.0Ah and 144Wh Lithium-Ion battery pack which can be fully charged within 3 hours.
- 2020 New Released Wireless Remote - Easy to hold wireless remote that controls acceleration and deceleration with reverse capability. Two speed modes to beginners and advanced riders. Hold function to assist getting on and off the board. Remote control is rechargeable.
- Maple Wood + Bamboo Deck& Premium Grip Tape - The 7-ply maple wood deck sandwiched between 2 layers of bamboo on the top and bottom of the board giving it more flexibility and sturdiness. The deck is outfitted with grip tape and is concave to keep the rider's feet firmly in place and on the board. Supports up a max weight of 250 lb.
- 350W Brushless Hub Motor - Hub Motor vs Belt Drive Motor? Hub motors are more reliable and less problematic. Our hub motors give the board an aesthetically pleasing appearance to the overall design. Hub motors are much quieter than belt-driven motors. More importantly, the hub motor's board can be ridden like a regular board with or without battery. The tire on the motor is replaceable once worn.
- Ships Fully Assembled and Ready to Ride - Save yourself the time and hassle of assembly when you can ride your board instantly out of the box! US based company with US based live customer support!
With a top speed of up to 17 mph and maximum range of up to 10 miles on a single charge, the Huracane 38 allows you to ride in speed and comfort. It is powered by a 350W brushless hub-motor and equipped with a 36V lithium-ion battery pack that can be fully charged in just 2.5 hours. The Huracane 38 has an easy to hold wireless remote that controls acceleration and deceleration with reverse capabilities. Other notable features include: a concaved deck for foot stability and a maximum weight capacity of a 250 lbs. This model weighs just 13 lbs.
Customers find the Huracane 38” perfect for the daring rider. Acceleration is very quick and care must be exercised so as not to be thrown off-board. Hill climbing capabilities are awesome. Overall, this is a great electric skateboard for the daring rider.
Watch Video Reviews
Blitzart Huracane GT Unboxing, Review, and Test! | Best Cheap Electric Skateboard
In today's vlog, I unbox the $400 Blitzart Huracane GT 38" Electric Skateboard! The Blitzart Huracane GT is one of the best cheapest electric skateboards that ...
Blitzart Huracane GT vs. Blitzart Huracane (single motor)
A cruise on both the Blitzart Huracane GT (Black Wheels) dual motor versus the Blitzart Huracane (Green Wheels) single motor boards. Both are impressive for ...
The very latest news on electronic accessories and gadgets