The Teamgee H5 electric skateboard is a perfect gift for kids and teens as well as for average sized adults looking to enjoy their commute or simply ride with friends. It comes equipped with very solid dual motors and an easy to use remote control. Overall, it offers great value for an e-skateboard with the features that riders of all ages appreciate.
- Compact and sturdy board
- Dual motors
- Top Range: 9 to 11 miles
- Top Speed: up to 22 mph
- Max load: up to 200 lbs
- Wireless remote control with LCD screen
- Not suitable for heavier riders
Teamgee H5 Electric Skateboard 37″ Review
The Teamgee H5 Electric Skateboard is going to blow your mind. It is amazingly thin, only 15mm, and yet it packs huge power. On a single charge, it can run 22 mph top speed. It can be for you if you’re looking for adrenaline rush and a better way of cruising around the town. The electric skateboard is ideal for short commutes and getting around campus. You can also use it for short errands and simply strolling around.
In addition, the e-skateboard weighs only 6.6 kg or merely 14.6 lbs, one of the lightest in the category. Choosing it, you will not also have a hard time carrying it around, too. Some users were also wondering if they’re looking at an e-skateboard or what because of its thin profile, unlike bulky and heavy models on the market.
Teamgee H5 Electric Skateboard Specification & Main Features
- Ul certification E503354, 0. 59 inches thick, The thinnest E-skateboard; 3 inches off the ground provides stability and control.
- 37 inches longboard, 8. 7 inches wide, weighs 14. 5 pounds and can hold a maximum load of 220 pounds.
- Powered by high-performance 380W x 2 motors giving it a 9~11 miles range with a top speed of 22 MPH.
- Made from 10 ply Canadian Maple and 1 ply fiberglass, offers a medium flex for a smooth ride.
- Includes wireless remote control with LCD screen for changing speeds and directions, and reversing. If you have any questions，please feel free to contact us and we will help you within 24 hours.
The Teamgee H5 also comes with a wireless remote control adding to the convenience and ease of use. In the design, you will also find an easy to read LCD screen that shows the controls for changing directions and speeds as well as for reversing.
This skateboard is with dual motors of 380W, making it one of the most powerful around to offer between 9 and 11 miles and offers a 22 mph top speed range.
In terms of stability combined with speed, you don’t need to worry. The Teamgee H5 is designed with three inches clearance off the ground for better control.
It is also good to note that this model is UL Certification E503354 for quality and is made using a 10-ply Canadian maple along with a one-ply fiberglass, making it one of the most durable around.
Teamgee H5 Electric Skateboard Video Review
TEAMGEE H5 - THE CHEAPER COMMUTER ELECTRIC SKATEBOARD
Testing out the Teamgee H5 electric skateboard - for those that want a cheaper, affordable board with great electrics for city commuting. Doesn't have a big top ...