ANCHEER Folding Electric Mountain Bike AN-EB002 Product Review
- FOLDING ELECTRIC MOUNTAIN BIKE --- This bike adopts ultra-lightweight yet strong aluminum. Double shock absorption. Mechanical front and rear disc-brake design and 21-speed Shimano professional transmission system. Perfect climbing ability.
- ULTRA STRONG WHEELS --- 26 inch magnesium alloy integrated wheels with anti-slip resistant thick tire-- suit for trails, gravel, city streets, back roads, increases hill-climbing power, further range variation, and greater terrain adaptability.
- 3 WORKING MODES --- Ebike & Assisted bicycle & Normal bike. With the LED 3-speed smart meter button, you can choose the electric assist power according to your needs. You can add a burst of speed with the throttle, which is ideal for pulling away from traffic lights. Combining three modes would be a better choice.
- ELECTRIC SYSTEM --- Equipped with the 36V 8AH lithium-Ion front battery and 250W stable motor, you can reach a range of up to 15-30 miles at toppest speed 15mph per charge. Plenty for a day's adventure or most trips to travel and back.
- SERVICE AVAILABLE --- With one-year warranty for the electric motor, battery and other parts except for frame, no worry about using it. This bicycle arrives 85% assembled. It's not hard to finish aseembly by yourself. The assembly service on this page is provided and charged by Amazon's third-party company, if you can't finish by yourself, click on the "Select Assembly " button above; choose "Ship to store for assembly and pick up".
Great value for money and some more
- Overall great reviews on amazon
- The price is right
- Lightweight Magnesium Alloys
- Double shock absorbers
- Solid electric 250W motor
- Top Speed: 15.5 mph
- Top Range: 15 to 30 miles
- Limited access to spare parts
- User manual leaves something to be desired
- Relatively narrow seat
Best AMAZON DEALS Of The Week (INSANE Electric Bike Deal!)
Don't miss my new deals of the week! Watch now FOLLOW MY NEW DAILY DEAL INSTAGRAM: http://bit.ly/2iSyqFt ↓↓ Click "show more" for the DEAL LINKS ...