BEEYEO Electric Scooter X7 Review
BEEYEO X7 e-scooter is an interesting proposition under $400 mark with a strong 350W motor and removable battery. The brand itself doesn't seem to be as popular as some of the other brands in the crowded space of electric mobility scooters. For those of you who worry about the general lack of information about the company behind the product, the scooter does come with a one year warranty and UL LLC certification.
- Powerful 350W electric motor
- Removable battery
- Foldable design
- Double breaking system incl. E-ABS Brake + DISC Brake
- Max load: 265 lbs
- Decent range on a single charge
- General lack of information about the product & company behind it
- Inconsistent level of product information
- Lack of suspension
BEEYEO Electric Scooter X7 Top features
- NEW 2020 MODEL - The 2020 edition of the GXL V2 is an improvement on our already top selling electric scooter. The 2020 V2 has an improved console, battery life, folding mechanism, and has passed stringent QC testing.
- IMPROVED BATTERY LIFE - Featuring a 36V 5.2aH Battery the GXL V2 travels up to 12.5 miles and recharges in about 4 Hours. Top Speed 15.5mph.
- IMPROVED MOTOR - The 250 Watt Motor provides high torque but mantains a low power consumption. The GXL V2 reaches a top speed of 15.5mph and can handle up to 220lbs.
- LOVE YOUR COMMUTE - Ride in comfort using the rubberized grips, easy to use hand-brake, and Shock absorbing 8.5" Air filled tires.
- PORTABLE FOLDING FRAME - The GXL V2 Frame folds down to 15"x44"x6" and locks for easy storage making it easy to store in a car, at school, or the office.
- Brake style: EABS + Disc Braking
- Reinforced frame support riders up to 220 lbs
Watch BEEYEO Electric Scooter X7 Video Reviews
Turboant X7 electric scooter review: 18 MPH for $399 with removable battery - ElectrekNovember 19, 2019 - electrek.co
Turboant X7 electric scooter review: 18 MPH for $399 with removable battery Electrek...