YONOS Electric Kick Scooter Review
Overall Yonos electric scooter doesn't disappoint. It comes well packaged and is easy to put together. We found the scooter to be very sturdy and easy to operate although a bit on the heavy side. It's easy to lock to a bike rack with a cable lock and the battery performs well. Most importantly, however, the price is right.
- Great value for money
- Sturdy design
- Decent range on a single charge
- Speed as expected up to 15 mph
- Decent headlight
- Comes with a helmet
- 1 year warranty
- Folding design
- Electric motor output info not accurate. 200W nominal as opposed to 350W.
- A bit on the heavier side
- No suspension
- Some quality issues raised by the customers in online forums
- Looks like copycat of the famous Xiaomi Mijia M365 scooter
8.5-inch vacuum tires & Aluminum Alloy Frame
Double Braking System
Portable Folding Design
Net Weight: 30.5 lb
Speed: Sport model 15.5 mph and ECO model 9 mph (Double speed modes), Max to 15.5mph (according to the riding conditions, weight, battery power and terrains)
Ranges: 8-16 Miles (according to the riding conditions, weight, speed and terrains)
Max Climbing Degree: Approx 20 degree
Max Loading Weight(kg): 140kg
Motor: 350W (front)
Battery: Lithium Ion 36V, 6A
Battery charge time: 4 hours
YONOS Electric Kick Scooter Main features
- NEW 2020 MODEL - The 2020 edition of the GXL V2 is an improvement on our already top selling electric scooter. The 2020 V2 has an improved console, battery life, folding mechanism, and has passed stringent QC testing.
- IMPROVED BATTERY LIFE - Featuring a 36V 5.2aH Battery the GXL V2 travels up to 12.5 miles and recharges in about 4 Hours. Top Speed 15.5mph.
- IMPROVED MOTOR - The 250 Watt Motor provides high torque but mantains a low power consumption. The GXL V2 reaches a top speed of 15.5mph and can handle up to 220lbs.
- LOVE YOUR COMMUTE - Ride in comfort using the rubberized grips, easy to use hand-brake, and Shock absorbing 8.5" Air filled tires.
- PORTABLE FOLDING FRAME - The GXL V2 Frame folds down to 15"x44"x6" and locks for easy storage making it easy to store in a car, at school, or the office.
- Brake style: EABS + Disc Braking
- Reinforced frame support riders up to 220 lbs