YONOS Electric Kick Scooter Review
Overall Yonos electric scooter doesn't disappoint. It comes well packaged and is easy to put together. We found the scooter to be very sturdy and easy to operate although a bit on the heavy side. It's easy to lock to a bike rack with a cable lock and the battery performs well. Most importantly, however, the price is right.
- Great value for money
- Sturdy design
- Decent range on a single charge
- Speed as expected up to 15 mph
- Decent headlight
- Comes with a helmet
- 1 year warranty
- Folding design
- Electric motor output info not accurate. 200W nominal as opposed to 350W.
- A bit on the heavier side
- No suspension
- Some quality issues raised by the customers in online forums
- Looks like copycat of the famous Xiaomi Mijia M365 scooter
8.5-inch vacuum tires & Aluminum Alloy Frame
Double Braking System
Portable Folding Design
Net Weight: 30.5 lb
Speed: Sport model 15.5 mph and ECO model 9 mph (Double speed modes), Max to 15.5mph (according to the riding conditions, weight, battery power and terrains)
Ranges: 8-16 Miles (according to the riding conditions, weight, speed and terrains)
Max Climbing Degree: Approx 20 degree
Max Loading Weight(kg): 140kg
Motor: 350W (front)
Battery: Lithium Ion 36V, 6A
Battery charge time: 4 hours
YONOS Electric Kick Scooter Main features
- 【Upgraded Motor & Long Lasting Battery】Experience Explosive Acceleration. Upgraded 350W Hub Motor Boost the Scooter to its Maximum 16pmh within seconds and Last as long as 16 Miles thanks to 270Wh Li-ion Battery.
- 【3-Step Fold in Ease】Flip, Click, & Go. Fold the Electric Scooter within seconds. Grab it and carry to anywhere you want.
- 【LCD Display】The LCD Display clearly shows all thing you need: Speedometer, Gear Mode, Battery Status.
- 【Single Button, Multi-Function】Tap once - Power On; Tap and hold - Power Off; After Power is on, Tap once - Switch Gear from 1-3; Tap Twice - Headlight On/Off.
- 【Reminder & Warning】The scooter has to be kick-started. DO NOT ride it under Humid Environment such as rain, snow, etc. DO NOT over charge the scooter or charge overnight. DO NOT place the scooter under extreme hot temperature.