If you love the outdoor, surf and skateboard culture, then the Blitzart Tornado 38 ” is the perfect blend for you. It features a simplified design but with all the features that give you speed, comfort and control.
BLITZART Tornado 38″ DUAL Brushless Hub-Motor Electric Longboard Main Features
- Great range and speed - fly down the streets with confidence and style on this electric skateboard with remote
- Ergonomic wireless remote - our electric skateboard remote controller is comfortable and easy to grip
- Maple wood and bamboo deck with premium grip tape - the deck consists of strong and supple 7-ply maple wood and has 2 layers of bamboo on the bottom
- 350w motor - when it comes to hub motors vs belt drive motors, hub motors are more reliable and less problem-prone
- RANGE AND SPEED – Blitzart Tornado 38 ” has top speed of up to 18 MPH and a max range of up to 12 miles on one charge. Dual motors making hill climbs a breeze! Equipped with a secured 36V lithium-ion battery pack that can be fully charged within 2.5 hours.
- ERGONOMIC WIRELESS REMOTE – Easy to hold wireless remote that controls acceleration and deceleration with reverse capability. Remote battery lasts up to 7 days on a single charge.
- MAPLE WOOD + BAMBOO DECK & PREMIUM GRIP TAPE – The 8 layer deck consists of 6-ply maple wood sandwiched between a layer of bamboo on the top and bottom of the board giving it more flexibility and sturdiness. The deck is outfitted with grip tape and is concaved to keep the rider’s feet firmly in place and stay on the board. Supports up to max weight of 300 lb.
- 3.5″ WHEELS 700W BRUSHLESS HUB-MOTOR: In hub motor vs belt driven motor. Brushless hub-motors are more reliable and less problematic. Our hub-motors give the board an aesthetically pleasing appearance to the overall design without belts, pullies and transmissions under the skateboard.
- SHIPS FULLY ASSEMBLED – Save yourself the time and hassle of assembly when you can ride your skateboard instantly out of the box.
With a top speed of up to 18 mph and maximum range of up to 12 miles on a single charge, the Tornado 38’s dual motors can power you up hills and steep inclines. It is powered by a 700W brushless hub-motor. It is equipped with a 36V lithium-ion battery pack that can be fully charged in just 2.5 hours. The Blitzart Tornado 38 ” has an easy to hold wireless remote that controls acceleration and deceleration with reverse capacity. Other notable features include: an 8 layer deck made of 6-ply maple wood and bamboo, 3.5” wheels, a concaved deck for foot stability and a maximum weight capacity of a 300 lbs. This board can be kicked like a regular longboard even if your batteries aren’t charged.
Customers love theBlitzart Tornado 38 ” for the 8-ply maple wood deck that has a layer of bamboo on the top and bottom of the board. This gives the board more flexibility and sturdiness. With a hub motor instead of a belt-driven motor, this longboard is built for the rough and tumble of long rides.
Watch BLITZART Tornado 38″ DUAL Brushless Hub-Motor Electric Longboard Video Reviews
$300 Blitzart Electric Skateboard!!!
Blitzart Tornado from https://www.blitzarts.com/ 15mph top speed realistic range: 6-8 miles Power: 300 watt Charge time: 1.5 hours 13lb 38in. Long For more ...
Best Cheap Electric Skateboard! Blitzart Tornado GT! $400
My review of my new Blitzart Dual Motor Electric Skateboard. THE BOARD WITH DUAL MOTORS IS NOW BACK IN STOCK AND UPGRADED! LINKS BELOW!
The BLITZART Tornado 38” is a good blend of the surf, skate and outdoor culture. Its wide maple and bamboo deck design is made for foot stability and speed. This board can be kicked like a regular longboard even if the batteries aren’t charged.
- Comes with an easy to hold wireless remote control
- Concave deck for foot stability
- Powerful 700W motor
- Catchy design
- Does not have regenerative braking