This is a quick review of a Goplus 20” 250W Folding Electric Bike which can be also found on Amazon or eBay under the NAKTO brand. This e-bike is best utilized as a city commuter companion. It may not have any fancy bells and whistles but it’s reasonably priced, folds quickly and is likely to fit into your car’s cargo space without any trouble.
This model is powered by a 36V 8 AH lithium battery and is equipped with a 250W AMA brand motor. It charges in 5 to 6 hours and can go a distance of around 25-35 kilometers with pedal assistance. Top speed is at 35 kmh. The iron aluminum alloy frame allows for a wide range of seat height adjustments. A quick release clamp assists in folding the bike quickly. The front fork is made of high strength carbon steel and is packed with premium comfort shock absorption. Its 55-lb frame is sturdy enough to support a maximum load of 350 lbs. Other features include front V brakes and rear expansion brakes. This model measures 33” x 26” x 14”.
Customers love this e-bike for the seat adjustment features. A quick release clamp makes it a breeze to fold and store.
Goplus 20″ 250W Folding Electric Bike Video Reviews
Goplus Electric Bikes // New & Popular 2017
Goplus Electric Bikes // New & Popular 2017 For More Details about this great Electric Bikes, Just Click this Circle: https://clipadvise.com/deal/view?id=Amazon-home-Goplus-Electric-Bikes-2017-top-...
The Goplus 20 250W Lightweight Folding Electric Bicycle is a reasonably priced, foldable e-bike. It features a powerful motor and a wide range of seat adjustment options.
- Can easily transport up to 350 lbs
- Folds easily
- Plenty of seat height adjustments
- 25 to 35 km distance with pedal assistance
- Not recommended for off road use
- Easy compact fold and an efficient ride when ridden on paved surfaces,Ideal for travelling holidays and those with minimal storage space
- Allows for plenty of saddle height adjustment to suit the rider and is fitted with a quick-release clamp to assist in folding the bike quickly
- Choice of operational modes - You have the choice of how much work you want to do. Use the bike as a bike with no electric assist at all, choose a partial electric assist mode to amplify your own efforts
- Range per charge 19-25Mile with pedal assist. Recharging time: about 3 - 4 hours (at low battery)
- Charger UL Approved. Max Speed: 23Mile/H.