The Liftboard Single Motor Belt Driven Electric Skateboard gives riders more power and speed for its size.
Single Motor Belt Driven Electric Skateboard Main Features
- Belt driven 900-watt motor speeds up to 16 mph and ABEC 5 bearings for fast smooth skating
- Wireless remote for easy stopping and starting
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery provides up to 16-mile range
- 7-ply maple wood deck delivers durability and strength with built-in handle grip for convenient carrying
- Polyurethane 80mm wheels enable high speeds
This belt-driven 900 watt motor can easily speed up to 16 mph on a single charge. It has a wireless remote for easy starts and stops and provides a range of up to 16 miles. The rechargeable batteries on this model are lithium-ion. Its most notable features is its unpretentious 7-ply maple wood deck that comes with a handgrip for easy storage and transport. Comes with polyurethane 80mm wheels that gives riders smooth rides even at high speeds.
Customers who have purchased this model love the Liftboard’s understated design. It is powerful without the added bulk and is compact without sacrificing performance.
Watch LiftBoard Single Motor Belt Driven Electric Skateboard Video Reviews
Liftboard 900W Single Motor REAL Review!!!
So Purchased this Liftboard just over a week ago after a sale at my local Frys Electronic store and I have to say, I'm really enjoying this. If you're interested in ...
Liftboard single motor Review!
Thanks for watching! Leave a like and share with your friends!! My Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/the_ruckersmith/ Liftboard- https://rideliftboard.com ...
This is the electric skateboard for the rider who wants all the top features sans the bulk and frills. It has a sturdy maple wood deck and 80mm wheels that guarantee smooth rides.
- Maximum speeds of up to 16 mph
- Mileage of 16 miles on a single charge
- 7-play maple wood deck
- Easy grip integrated into the design
- Polyurethane 80mm wheels
- Not for the novice rider