If you are looking for a bike that can charge its way uphill, then the Magnum Bikes Premium 48V is the bike for you! Founded in 2010, Magnum Bikes has been a top contender when it comes to electric bike innovation. They focus not just on quality but also on impeccable function-driven design. They work with top brand name bicycle components such as Schwalbe, Tektro, Promax, Hesling, 8Fun, Samsung, Selle Royal, Shimano, RST and Wellgo, among many others.
Magnum Bikes Premium 48V Full Power Folding Electric Bike, 500W Main features
- 500W 8FUN allows for easier climbing of hills
- 48V 13Ah Samsung 18650 26 F Lithium Nickel Cobalt Manganese (Li-NCM) battery with USB charger to give you extended range of 25-55 miles depending on rider weight and terrain
- 6 levels of pedal assist with pedelec option up to 22mph and up to 20mph with throttle
- 7 Speed Shimano Gear System, Tektro Front and Rear Disc Brakes, RST Suspension Fork, Stylish Radial Wheels
- ++++Free Foldylock Bike Lock ($95 Value) +Free Gift 16000mAh solar power bank with dual USB to charge your cell phone and other small devices while out on your outdoor adventures
The Magnum Bikes Premium 48 features a 6061 aluminum allow frame, an RST suspension fork, 500W 8FUN rear-integrated geared hub motor and a 48V 13 AH Samsung 18650 26 F lithium nickel cobalt manganese (Li-NCM) battery with USB charger. It has 6 levels of pedal assistance with pedelec option up to 22 mph and up to 20 mph with throttle. This model can transport up to 250 lbs. Other notable features are the following: a 7 Speed Shimano gear system, Shimano cranks, Wellgo folding pedals, Tektro Front and rear disc brakes, Tektro levers with motor inhibitor, an RST suspension fork and stylish radial wheels. It comes with a free Foldylock Bike Lock ($95 value) and a free 16000 mAH solar power bank with dual USB ports to charge small devices while you ride. It has a fixed backlit monochrome LCD that shows battery level, speed, assistance level, odometer, distance and trip time. Drive modes include a cadence sending pedal assistance and a trigger throttle that can achieve a maximum speed of 22 mph. If only the throttle is used, maximum speed reached is 20 mph. The total weight of this model is 55 lbs. Fenders and a rear rack are included. When folded, it is quite compact measuring 34” x 14” x 35”.
This model is a hit among e-bike enthusiasts. Reviews say that it is easier to mount compared to other models. The charging port and USB power outlet can be tricky to access but overall, this model is popular with many commuters for its sturdy build and riding comfort.
Magnum Bikes Premium 48V Full Power Folding Electric Bike, 500W Reviews
Magnum Bikes Premium 48v Full Power Folding Electric Bike, 500w 8fun Motor 48v13ah Battery
Get a great deal on eBay: http://zkan.us/r/B01KKVUVSE Electric Bike Class : Speed Pedelec + Throttle Warranty : 1 year Manufacturermotor: 8 Fun Bafang Rear-integrated Geared Hub / 500 watt...
Magnum Premium Video Review - Fast & Powerful Folding Electric Bike
https://electricbikereview.com/magnum/premium/ The Magnum Premium is a folding speed pedelec (capable of ~25 mph) that also offers throttle on demand, you get plenty of power from a 500 Watt...
Magnum premium- e bike for heavy rider
Just some quick thoughts about my e bike for bigger/heavier riders. Leave likes and comments.
The Magnum Bikes Premium 48V is a sleek commuter e-bike. It is solidly built, easy to mount and is very stable.
- Can easily transport up to 275 lbs
- Top brand name bicycle parts
- USB port for cellphone charging
- Compact when folded (34” x 14” x 35”)
- Charging port may be tricky to access