Mercane WideWheel Electric Scooter Review
Do you want to change the way you roll? Show them what you have! This e-scooter is nothing like your neighbor’s ordinary electric scooter because it just has more power, acceleration and speed.
The Mercane WideWheel is the 2019 model that comes out with a new set of improved features like an improved throttle for a more fluid acceleration. It also has that improved folding mechanism, so no more unsightly folding screws to come out.
This e-scooter is also fast and powerful. It is designed and equipped with two electric motors, each with a max 800W output. On top of that, this model offers the thrill of speed for up to 25 mph and on a single charge can run for up to 20 miles.
Riding on a steep hill or a bumpy road is not an issue. This WideWheel can take you up hill, but take note that dual motor models suit this application. It will help you climb any hill, as proven on the steep San Francisco streets.
One more thing notable is its extra wide tires with front and rear suspension, ensuring a comfortable and smooth ride. It is also with an aluminum alloy construction that makes it more enduring to daily or heavy use. That is not all, though, as its sleek and unique design can get heads turning. It is powered by a highly efficient Li-ion battery that charges in six hours.
- ★ POWERFUL AND FAST - one or two 48V 500W motors deliver up to 25+ mph and mind-blowing acceleration. Climb any hill with this beast of 1000W (tested in San Francisco)!
- ★ LONG RANGE - the high efficiency Li-Ion battery will realistically last for up to 20 miles (manufacturer claims up to 31 miles). Charge in 6 hours.
- ★ RIDING COMFORT - extra wide airless wheels plus front and rear suspension guarantee unparalleled riding comfort, even on those bumpy roads.
- ★ CUTTING EDGE DESIGN - the sleek aluminum alloy construction is what sets this scooter apart and will turn heads. This could be Batman's scooter...
- ★ VERSATILE FOR COMMUTE AND PLAY: Folds down for easy carrying and storage. LED front and rear lights, rear disc brake, cruise control, airless tires. Simply the best electric scooter for adults.
Watch Mercane WideWheel Video Reviews
Mercane WideWheel 1000W Dual Motor Electric Scooter - Review
Wide Wheel - https://fluidfreeride.com/?ref=8 We take a look at the Wide Wheel scooter from Mercane that we got from Fluid Free Ride. Overall this a great ...
Mercane 2019 WideWheel Dual Motor 1000W Electric Scooter Review - for Commute and Play
Review of the Dual Motor WideWheel. 2018 model retro-fit with the 2019 throttle/key box/display. Two 500W motors (800W peak) with a 13.2Ah Li-ion battery.
Commute or play made easy, stylish and powerful! The WideWheel is designed for that perfect riding experience. This 2019 model offers a smoother acceleration for its improved throttle and a faster ride for its max 800W output on each electric motor. Its sleek design and wide wheels make it unique. Simply, it doesn’t make you look riding the same e-bike just like the rest of the world.
- Highly efficient 20-mile range battery
- Versatile and can work on any up hill
- Extra wide wheels for better balance support
- Stylish and sleek aluminum alloy build
- Superb speed up to 25 mph
- 220 lbs user weight limit
- Might not be the starter electric scooter for its price