A legend in the electric bicycle industry, the ProdecoTech Phantom has been making an impact since it first rolled off production lines. This bike is value for money as it performs beyond what it promises in its manual.
Prodecotech Phantom 400 V6 Electric Bicycle Main features
- Rigid aluminum frame & PTECH Cro-Mo hybrid fork
- Rear geared 400W motor & Continental Tour ride puncture resistant tires 700x42
- Exclusive Samsung SDI 36v10.4Ah rack battery
- Twist throttle w/on& off LED control panel - Avid DB1 hydraulic brakes - SRAM X7 shifter & X4 derailleur
- Top speel 20mph; distance per Charge: 25-40 miles, weight: 56 lbs
The ProdecoTech is powered by a rear 400W direct drive motor and a rear rack-mounted 10.4 AH Samsung lithium ion cell battery. It can run at a top speed of 20 mph (32 km/h) at distances of up to 35 miles on a single charge. With a twist-throttle control, an aluminum 6061-T6 frame and Cromoloy hybrid fork, it also features an SRAM x7-8 speed shifter. Other notable features are its adjustable seat post, HTI platform pedals, SRAM AVID DB front and rear hydraulic disc brakes, Continental Tour Ride tires and 18/8 stainless steel 12 gauge spokes. This model weighs 52 lbs.
Customers who purchase this e-bike are mostly first time users who want a no-nonsense bike. While it does not have the “bells and whistles” as the higher end bikes, it is reasonably priced for its features. Customers have reported using this bike for uphill climbs with ease.
Prodecotech Phantom 400 V6 Electric Bicycle Video Reviews
Prodecotech Phantom 400 Review
Check out what Sean from the Dream Team has to say about the brand new 2017 Prodecotech Phantom 400. This bike and many more can be found at: ...
Phantom 400M Electric Bike
See the Phantom 400M eBike by Prodecotech in Action. ProdecoTech is the only mass manufacturer of electric bikes in the USA. Based in Fort Lauderdale, FL, ...
The Prodecotech Phantom 400 V6 electric bike is a streamlined electric bike with a powerful motor (400W) and premium parts.
- You can charge the battery with or without the bike
- Water-resistant battery
- Up to 35 miles on a single charge (with pedal assistance)
- 30-mile range at 20 mph using power only.
- Not foldable (for the same features and price, check out the Genesis 400)