Hit the streets with the best-looking, high performance electric longboard. Best part? It is reasonably-priced! If you’re looking for an e-longboard that performs just as well as a regular skateboard, then take this SWAGTRON SwagBoard NG-1 model for a spin and prepare to be impressed. It rides up sidewalks with ease and can go over small pebbles and debris without throwing the rider off balance.
SWAGTRON SwagBoard NG-1 Electric Longboard Main Features
- 24V LI-ON FE BATTERY – Allows the boosted board to go up to 11 MPH and up to 10 miles on a single charge
- WIRELESS LED REMOTE – Controls speed, braking, and cruise control and shows speed and battery status
- DURABLE POLYURETHANE WHEELS – Durable, shock-absorbing wheels provide an unbelievably smooth riding experience
- MAPLE WOOD DECK & PREMIUM GRIP TAPE – Allows riders to have more traction while riding this motorized skateboard
- UL 2272 CERTIFIED – The SwagBoard meets all safety requirements and is equipped with SentryShield battery technology
- Note: Kindly refer user manual for troubleshooting information
- High-speed thrills – SWAGTRON SwagBoard NG-1 deck uses a dual 350W wheels capable of going up to 15Mph with a range of 15 miles
- Change directions with a click – a wireless remote controls acceleration and braking for this electric skateboard deck
- Long lasting battery – the motorized longboard is powered by a long-lasting durable Lithium iron phosphate battery
- Gorgeous deck – made with a combination bamboo and Canadian Maple; this electric skateboard deck is strong but flexible
- Classically curvy – the voyager uses the traditional longboard design for an uncommonly smooth riding experience
The SWAGTRON SwagBoard NG-1 runs on a 24 V lithium-ion battery that allows the boosted board speeds of up to 11 mph and distances of up to 10 miles on a single charge. It comes with a wireless remote that controls speed and brakes. Other features include durable, shock-absorbing wheels, a maple wood deck and premium grip tape. SentryShield technology. SentryShield means extra security and multilayered battery protection that exceeds all current battery safety requirements. At 9” x 32” x 4.5”, the 9.5-lb SwagBoard NG-1 is a generously sized skateboard. Riders can expect more stability as this allows you to take a wider stance. Maximum load that this skateboard can carry is 176 lbs.
The SWAGTRON SwagBoard NG-1 is reasonably-priced for its features. It’s a versatile longboard – easy enough for novices to gain confidence and yet sophisticated enough for the pros who expect performance. The brakes are quite efficient too. You can expect to slow down from 10 mph to 2 mph in a second.
Watch SWAGTRON SwagBoard NG-1 Electric Longboard Video Reviews
Swagboard NG-1 Electric Skateboard - Full Review! - tylerf
Here is my full review of the Swagboard! Enjoy! Purchase Links: Amazon: http://amzn.to/2kyDqkU Swagtron: http://bit.ly/2jCE4cU - GET $10 OFF at ...
SWAGTRON SwagBoard NG-1 Electric Longboard Under $200 Last Word Review
24V LI-ON FE BATTERY – Allows the boosted board to go up to 11 MPH and up to 10 miles on a single charge WIRELESS LED REMOTE – Controls speed, ...
The SWAGTRON SwagBoard NG-1 is a reasonably-priced longboard that delivers power, stability and efficiency. The controller comes with a screen that shows charge and speed.
- Max speed 11 mph
- Max distance 10 miles
- Lightweight (9.5 lbs)
- Maximum load: 176 lbs
- Brake system takes a while to get used to