The Elevens Single Hub Motor Electric Cruiser Skateboard takes skateboarding to the next level! Whether you’re tearing up the skate parks with your moves or simply cruising around town, this board is ready to roll. It’s the flexible board for all types of riders.
Elevens Single Hub Motor Electric Cruiser Skateboard Main Features
- Master a new generation electric skateboard of travel in just 3 minutes
- It’s a skateboard that comes with intelligent weight and motion sensors, propelling it forward with just a slight tilt of your body. No remote needed, you are the controller
- Once you accelerate or decelerate , the speed control monitoring system tracks all your body movements and continuously assists while riding.
- Lean forward, and single-hub motors will accelerate up to 10 mph (15km/h). Lean back, and it’ll come to a controlled stop.
- 12 Month Warranty for Battery Motor,Lifetime Technical Support for board
The Elevens charges in just 90 minutes and travels up to 12 miles with a maximum speed of 12 mph. With regenerative brakes, you can come to a complete stop quickly and easily. This motorized skateboard which measures 29” x 10.60” x 6.70”, uses a 24V 2200mAH lithium-ion Fe battery with patented Sentry Shield technology (The Sentry Shield technology provides multi-layered battery protection). The deck on this one is made of 9 layers Canadian hard rock maple, making is just right for rough and hard riding. It weighs 9 lbs, rolls on 2.50-inch wheels and is powered by a 120 watt brushless single hub motor. The board comes with a remote control.
Customers find this skateboard’s price reasonable for its features. It is a sturdy model that offers great speed levels for both beginners and pros.
Watch Elevens Single Hub Motor Electric Cruiser Skateboard Video Reviews
Elevens Electric skateboard review
The Elevens Single Hub Motor Electric Cruiser Skateboard is a well-engineered product. Cruise at great speeds and come to a complete stop quickly and easily.
- Reasonably priced
- Easy to carry (weighs only 9 lbs)
- Charges in 90 minutes
- Smaller than most skateboards
- Not waterproof