The Elevens 38” Dual Motor Electric Skateboard is an awesome ride. It’s as sturdy as it looks and is a great model for uphill climbs and steep hills. Acceleration is responsive. Whether you ride over uneven city streets, unexpected potholes or run around curbs, this skateboard is designed to take hard pounding and use. The modular design makes repairs quick and easy.
Elevens 38″ Dual Motor Electric Skateboard Main Features
- This is a skateboard with a smart weight and motion sensor that pushes it forward with a slight tilt. Easy-to-operate automatic balancing system eliminates the need for a remote control because you are the controller.
- 36V 2200 mA lithium-ion battery with a maximum cruising range of 7 miles. Allows you to replace the battery pack in minutes. Driven by a 400 watt brushless motor with a peak speed of 10 mph, it is enough to give you the best road or hill climbing experience.
- The braking system responds quickly. You can park and turn flexibly and show yourself completely without worrying about braking. Wherever you are, skateboarding can give you an exciting experience.
- The 28” board is made of 7 layers of Canadian maple, plus a smooth rolling high-elastic polyurethane wheel, carrying capacity up to 265 pounds; The skateboard is more stable and can be controlled by beginners
- Elevens' professional support and service team is always at your service, from diagnosing board issues to answering questions about technical specs–and everything in between. Whether you are still deciding on a board or have been riding for 2 years, we’ve got your back!
The Elevens 38” is powered by a 400 watt brushless dual hub motor, magnifying torque 3x and can reach speeds of up to 25 mph. This is as much power as Tour de France riders generate when climbing uphill! Measuring 6” x 9.50” x 38 and weighing 18 lbs, this skateboard runs on a 36V 6600mAH lithium-ion battery, allowing you to go as far as 20 miles on a single charge. Its regenerative braking system lets you stop safely even while turning or going downhill. The Elevens 38” comes with a wireless Bluetooth remote. Wheel sizes are 3.5 inches. Maximum load that this skateboard can carry is 267 lbs. Charge time is 2 hours.
Customers love the four modes on this skateboard (back, front, fast and slow). While it is not waterproof, it works well on wet pavements. Note that this skateboard must be handled with care because the battery and motherboard are not completely sealed.
Watch Elevens 38″ Dual Motor Electric Skateboard Video Reviews
Unboxing Elevens Electric Longboard
Thank you so much for watching! Please subscribe, like and comment for future videos! Follow me @ https://twitter.com/theprodigykg ...
The Elevens 38” Dual Motor’s modular design makes this skateboard sturdy and easy to handle.
- Reasonably priced
- Can carry a maximum weight of 267 lbs
- Charges in 2 hours
- Not waterproof