Here’s an electric skateboard that rides as good as it looks! With technology that combines in-wheel motors, a battery that you can swap in seconds and integrated lights, the lightweight Inboard M1 Premium Electric Skateboard offers a great riding experience that puts you in control at all times.
Inboard M1 Premium Electric Skateboard Main Features
- PREMIUM DURABILITY with INDUSTRY BEST WARRANTY Enjoy a whole new ride with an electric skateboard built to the highest standards. Full 12 month warranty against manufacturing defects.
- LONGER RIDES Cruise up to 22 MPH on the M1 e-skateboard. 7 mile range (+ or - 2 miles depending on riding style), and even further when you pick up the only extra battery you can easily swap in seconds.
- SAFE TO RIDE, FEEL IN CONTROL Electronic regenerative braking makes for smooth deceleration and keeps you in control, while built-in LED lights provide an extra level of safety.
- ZERO TO PRO Remote control with 4 riding modes makes it safe and easy to ride even with zero experience; stiff deck flex increases stability at higher speed, while manta drive power takes on the hills.
- MAJOR TORQUE UPGRADE. Firmware 2.3 provides a major increase in torque - by up to 40% in advanced mode, meaning a significant improvement in hill climbing and off-the-line performance.
With a deck measurements of 37.5” x 11.25”, the M1 gives you a 7 to 9 mile range and speeds of up to 22 mph. This model is powered by a 43.2V 97 AH lithium ion battery and features a lightweight wood-core deck, built-in LED lights and 79mm wheels. It weighs 14.5 lbs and can accommodate a maximum weight of 250 lbs. The electronic regenerative brakes on the Inboard M1 allows smooth deceleration while the 4 riding modes making it safe even for riders with zero experience. This board has a rigid deck which makes it a very stable skateboard when cruising at higher speeds. The torque on the latest models have been increased by 40%, making hill climbing easier.
Customers are very impressed with the M1’s design. If you own an RV, this is the best mode to get around town. Unlike other electric skateboards, this is allowed on most airline flights as carry-on luggage (as long as the battery is taken out). The different modes cater to all types or riders. Mode 1 is perfect for kids. Mode 2, for teens. Mode 3 is great for those weighing 200 lbs or heavier.
Watch Inboard M1 Premium Electric Skateboard Video Reviews
Inboard M1 electric skateboard review
Inboard's M1 electric skateboard is finally shipping out to Kickstarter backers, and it's really good. Subscribe: https://goo.gl/G5RXGs The $1399 price tag is steep.
Inboard M1 review!
Inboard M1: http://www.bit.ly/2npdCpG Impressions video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZKOqfmfBFE Evan's channel: ...
The Inboard M1 Premium Skateboard is a power-packed skateboard. It’s powerful, sturdily built and can be taken on most flights as carry-on luggage.
- Speeds of up to 22 mph
- Can accommodate 250 lbs
- Great, modern design
- Different riding modes
- Deck board is not too flexible.