Cruise in style with the Razor E300S! Like the E300 model, it’s got power, a sleek grown-up look, and a large comfy deck. Perfect for first-time users. The big wheels make it easy to maneuver, while the twist-grip acceleration control and hand-operated rear brake make it easy for kids to stop and get off safely. In addition to e-scooters and kick scooters, Razor is also known for Crazy Car Shifts (for drifting), ride-ons, skateboards, hovertracks, and jetts (heels with wheels).
Razor E300S Electric Scooter Main Features
- Boasting a high-torque, ultra-quiet chain-driven motor and a handy twist-grip throttle
- High-performance motor with speeds up to 15mph
- Powered by a long lasting rechargeable 24V Seal battery system
- Features a hand operated rear brake, spring loaded kickstand, extra wide 10-inch pneumatic tires and a removable ridding seat
- Super-sized deck and frame for riders of all sizes
- Initial charge time: 12 hours. Charge the battery prior to use.
- Recharge time: Up to 12 hours, even if the light turns green. Recommended maximum charging time is 24 hours.
- Run time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous ride time. Run time may vary depending on riding conditions, climate and/or proper maintenance.
This compact e-scooter measures in at 41” x 17” x 42” and can easily transport up to 220 lbs at a maximum speed of 15mph. Comes with 24V (two 12V) sealed, lead acid rechargeable batteries. It weighs 52 lbs. It features a high-torque, ultra quiet chain-driven motor, twist-grip acceleration control, hand operated rear brakes, wide 10” pneumatic tires and a retractable kickstand. Deck and frame are super-sized. The E300S comes with a removable seat post and padded seat. If you don’t want the seat, we suggest the Razor E300. It has the same features, except for the seat.
This is a great gift for the preteen or young teen. It may not measure up to the older teens or adults’ expectations for maximum speed at all times, but it is easy to operate and is a great unit for upgrades. Ground clearance gets you around most elevations and humps too. The only difference between this scooter and E300 model is a seat post and padded seat that you can easily remove for stand-up riding.
Watch Razor E300S Electric Scooter Video Reviews
Razor E300S Electric Scooter Dos & Donts
It's top speed is less than a mountain bikes, comes with a twist grip throttle and a single rear disc brake. It's meant for sidewalks so you don't need a helmet.
Razor e300s Electric Scooter - REVIEW & GH4 SLOW MOTION FOOTAGE
Get this exact Razor e300s scooter here (I recommend the blue or pink options as they also get you FREE SHIPPING): http://amzn.to/1TZPBkV This is my review ...
Well-designed large deck e-scooter with removable seat. Perfect for older kids and novice users.
- Super-sized deck and frame
- Removable padded seat
- High torque, quiet motor
- Speeds up to 15 mph
- Long lasting 24V battery
- Long charging time (up to 12 hours)
- Up to 40 minutes of continuous ride time